Welcome to Pharma IQ's Immune Checkpoint Modulation and Combination Therapies Conference!
Creating Connections and Sharing Best Practice
Arguably the single most important development in medicine in the last 5 years has been the advent of immune checkpoint therapy for cancer.
The recent approval of several new drugs has spurred the race to get more immune checkpoint inhibitors to market. This race is inspiring a series of ground breaking innovations making the most of the benefits of immune checkpoint modulation.
Focusing on the challenges of developing checkpoint modulators, taking them from pre-clinical to clinical stages and getting drugs to market, Pharma IQ’s Immune Checkpoint Modulation and Combination Therapies conference is a can’t-miss event for anyone working in, or looking to work in this space.
This event will provide delegates with an exclusive platform that accelerates learning and facilitates networking between a multi-stakeholder audience with the ultimate aim of improve the effectiveness of immune-oncology drug development.
Download the agenda now to find out more.
Attend Immune Checkpoint Modulation and Combination Therapies to:
- Review the latest combination therapies that have the potential to provide robust patient responses
- Learn about validating predictive and robust biomarkers to monitor the success of your clinical trials
- Discover novel immune checkpoint pathways beyond PD-1
- Devise targeted commercial strategies to ensure the market success of your next product
- Hear as yet unpublished data on next generation sequencing
- Listen to immune-oncology experts reveal novel case-studies on their latest research
Immune Checkpoint Modulation and Combination Therapies 2016 will help pharma companies improve and standardise their preclinical and regulatory strategies, as well as helping academics to further their research. With expert case studies focusing on developing immune checkpoint inhibitors from pathway validation to clinical realisation, this event is sure to leave delegates feeling informed and inspired.
We look forward to meeting you in April 2016!